Browse data: K-Claims
Showing below up to 56 results in range #1 to #56.
- A horse is an animal found in the modern world. (2012)
- A person needs to consume dairy products to build strong bones
- A society can not function smoothly without having established laws or rules.
- All humans have an addiction
- All humans need to go to sleep in order to properly function.
- All is change
- All truth is relative
- Anarcho-Capitalism/Voluntarism is the most efficient, peaceful, and stable societal structure
- Angels do exist
- Colour is not an objective feature of reality but instead a subjective impression we `impose` on the world
- Dinosaurs once lived on Earth.
- Dogs have self awareness.
- Dream analysis can predict future real life events
- Due to its superior effectiveness, corporal punishment should be utilized in public schools, over other hands-off forms of punishment.
- Humans are born with a specific purpose.
- Humans are made up of cells
- Humans are products of their environment.
- If Harris is taller than Rosenberg, and Rosenberg is taller than Summers, then Harris is taller than Summers.
- If you do something bad, something bad will happen to you
- In order to be able to read in any language you must first learn the alphabet.
- The atom is the fundamental building block of the universe.
- The existence of a theistic God is inherently good
- The normal boiling point of water is 212°F/100°C
- The one thing that you can count on in life is change; this allows you to find/recognize balance.
- The universe was created in six days.
- The world is increasingly less violent than ever
- There can be a peaceful society, i.e. a utopia.
- There is a common definition of beauty.
- There is an objective moral truth.
- There is more to life than just the physical reality we observe.
- There is some truth to every lie
- There is such a thing as the Catholic version of a soul.
- Time does not exist as an independent entity.
- To be successful in life you must have a college degree.
- We are alone or some of the most advanced life in the universe
- We can know things exist without seeing them
- We can know things exist without seeing them.